Monday, April 19, 2010




I wanted to share this video with everyone. It is a powerful compilation of clips, images, and statistics on human trafficking. Let me know what your thoughts, feelings, reactions are after watching this. For me, it is another reminder of why I wanted to work in this field in the first place. There is so much injustice in this world, but not so much that it cannot be overcome.


"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men [and women] do nothing."--Edmund Burke

Trafficking is a systemic disease that is infecting every corner of the world.
But the good news is that we can fight it. There are groups and organizations and individuals who have dedicated their time, energy, resources, and often lives to ending human trafficking. I feel called to join that fight--and I hope you feel called as well.
"If you aren't seeing it, you aren't looking for it."

With hope and freedom,
Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great video, thanks so much for sharing. Very powerful! Looking forward to seeing more from you guys.

    ReplyDelete